Position to maintain Construction & Engineering Cost Reporting, Stewardship/Control of Control Budget, Forecasting, Trends Mgmt., Allowance Mgmt., PO Management, CTR Mgmt., Contingency Mgmt., etc. while coordinating Change Mgmt. for the Project using the Client and WWRP systems, processes, and procedures accordingly.
This role will also maintain the Cost Code structure, monitor/review earned value and contractor invoices, assess/forecast engineering hours plan and performance, develop Budgets and drive variance reporting, support estimates of budget impacts, monitor construction and engineering contracts based on agreed contractual provisions to assess Forecast at Completion, present overviews of Control Budget status to various stakeholders, and deliver all monthly reporting requirements for the Project Controls Lead and Functional Cost Control Lead.
• Cost Reporting for Construction & Engineering
• Change Management Coordination
• Cost Control Functions Include: Control Budget Stewardship, Cost Forecasting & Budgeting, variance reporting, Trends Management, Allowance Management, PO Management, CTR Mgmt., Invoice review, etc.
• P. Tech, Bachelor of Engineering or Business
• 10 years of relevant Cost Control Experience in a Project Environment
• 10 Years of Oil and Gas and/or Construction experience
• Microsoft Office
• Professional Engineer or CPA
• Project Management Professional - PMP or Equivalent
• AACEI Certification - CCP, CCT
• SAP Knowledge
1 year with a possibility of extension
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 10 hour days
Safety Sensitive Checks: Offshore medical and Drug & Alcohol test
An Oil and Gas Company