Our client is currently looking for a temporary Contracts Representative. Reporting to the Sr Manager, SCM, the incumbent in this position will be provide SCM business process support such as vendor master creation. Assist in the maintenance of Procon ( post award contract management tool) and assist contract specialists track and measure compliance with project, regional and Corporate SCM standards.
• Creating, implementing and maintain tracking systems and ensuring signing authorities are adhered to for commitments.
• Preparing and drafting correspondence, assisting in presentation preparation, assembling reports and materials in advance of daily, weekly and monthly reporting periods.
• Conducting and assisting with Contract formation activities.
• Receiving, recording and filing Contract documents and other correspondence.
• SAP data entry.
• Preparation of Contract Change Orders and Amendments.
• Development of bid lists and evaluation of bidder qualifications.
• Performing a wide variety of general administrative duties as required.
• Related post-secondary education.
• Undergraduate degree in a Technical or Business discipline.
• A background in oil and gas industry
• Experience within supply chain
• Experience working in a project environment
• SAP Exp.
• Professional Supply Chain certification (CPP/SCMP) would be considered an asset
• Certificate in Contract & Commercial Management is considered an asset
• Microsoft Office Suite
• SAP experience required
• Technical Professional Skills
• Drives for Results
• Forward Thinking
• Change Agility
• Develops Potential
• Communicates Effectively
• Works Collaboratively
Hours: Part-time (20-25 hrs/week)
Reason for hire: Backfill for mat leave
An Oil and Gas Company
St. John's, NL